New lower price!!! Beautiful custom home tucked away in a culdesac on a large wooded lot is now available. Meticulously cared for, this home shows like new! Large kitchen with attached eat-in area plus an island large enough for 6, open to the family room, make this home just right for family and entertaining. High ceilings, custom woodworking, 1st floor bedroom w/bath, dedicated office, formal dining room & mudroom are just a few features that make up a desirable floorplan. Large primary suite with uplighting crown moulding, large soaker tub, shower for 2, his and hers closets provide a retreat like space that you will not want to leave. Centrally located in the heart of Great Bridge and in a sought after school district. Many shopping and dining out options in close proximity. Don't let this one get away! Call for appointment and make this your new home.
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman
3,097 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 32
Great Bridge Primary
Great Bridge Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Stone, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch. Cul-De-Sac,Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price