Large brick ranch sitting on almost an acre of professionally landscaped and meticulously maintained grounds with spectacular water views from master bedroom sitting room, deck, bay window kitchen and very large gazebo. Two zone dual fuel heating/cooling. Two master bedrooms makes ideal in-law suite. Architectural roof less than two years old. Hardwood floors, kitchen with granite counters and oversized bay window dining. Well water zoned sprinkler system. Freshly painted two car end loading garage accessed by brick paver driveway, large custom brick storage shed. Truly a must see home!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
3,346 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Pembroke Meadows Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,In-Law Floorplan,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Deck,Gazebo,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac,Wooded,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price