This spacious abode located in the Churchland area has a beautifully landscaped exterior, best enjoyed from the lovely wraparound front porch. As you step inside, just beyond the foyer you'll be greeted by a family room adorned with gleaming hardwood floors, beams and built-ins adding a touch of elegance. Walk out to a screened-in porch that leads to a trex deck and large privacy fenced yard equipped with a playground. In addition to the formal dining room there's a breakfast area/eat-in kitchen with great lighting that overlooks the fantastic yard. The kitchen boasts lots of cabinet space, a pantry and is equipped with an induction cooktop stove. Laundry room and 1/2 bath downstairs. There's a versatile fourth bedroom above the garage, which can serve as a game room, in-law suite, or bonus room. Conveniently located near malls, local military bases, and major highways such as 664, 58, and 64, this property offers easy access to various amenities and transportation routes.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,152 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price