A modern home designed for today's living on a large lot on dead end street. 6 bedrooms and 3 full baths. First floor in-law suite. Formal living and dining rooms, sunken family room w/gas fireplace, built ins and tray ceiling. Large kitchen, newer appliances and breakfast nook. Large FROG. New carpet and laminate floors. Solar panels. Screened rear porch. Large 2 car garage. Includes EV charger. A definite must see!!
Residential - Single Family, Other
3,358 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Elephant's Fork Elementary
King`s Fork Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,In-Law Floorplan,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price