This spacious modern home in a convenient location offers easy access to military bases, shopping, and dining. Built in 2016, it features high-quality design and newer construction materials. With 5 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, it's great for families and guests. The 10-foot ceilings and abundant natural light create an open and airy feel. A first floor bedroom offers convenience and accessibility, particularly for individuals who have difficulty navigating stairs. Large and open kitchen has plenty of cabinets, granite countertops, and sleek stainless steel appliances, with a walk-in pantry for convenience. The primary bedroom has cathedral ceilings adding architectural interest and sense of grandeur and a walk-in closet. All bathrooms have modern fixtures and tile finishes. The large backyard and deck are ideal for outdoor activities, kids to play, plant a garden or simply to relax. Don't miss out on this great opportunity! Hurry at that price it won't last.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,331 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Coleman Place Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price