Nestled on a private and serene 3 acre parcel in the small neighborhood of Northwest Landing, this updated and move in ready Ranch boasts an open and spacious floor plan. You will find plenty of room for additional outbuildings and the property is zoned for horses. Enjoy the quiet country setting while still being near shopping, dining, and interstate access. Additional Details to appreciate: granite Eat in Kitchen with custom cabinets and tile backsplash, wide plank laminate wood floors in Great Room and Formal Dining Room, 3 full and updated Bathrooms, Primary Suite with walk in closet, blinds throughout, wood burning Fireplace, Finished Room over the Garage is the 4th Bedroom, nice sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, water softener system, architectural shingle roof and gutter system, extra large storage shed, large deck to enjoy the peaceful backyard, and much more. Attends Grassfield High School, Hickory Middle School, and Hickory Elementary School.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
2,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Water Softener,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Water Softener,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. .
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch,Shed(s),Horses OK. Cul-De-Sac,Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price