Beautiful 1.5 story home in sought after Tyre Neck Point sits on 0.913 AC. The amazingkitchen is open to the family room and extensive den area which flows to the bright sunroomwith a view; all hardwood floors, dining room, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, FROG that could beused as 4th bedroom is en-suite. In addition there is a flex area perfect for an office.Expansive back yard leads you to a creek with existing dock. No disappointments in thishome-immaculate, double-pane windows, cul-de-sac, new roof! Your friends will be impressedwith the expensive deck and the attached patio which is enclosed on 4 sides w/roof providingprotection from the elements! A perfect location to access all of Hampton Roads cities withinminutes.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,781 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
TYRE NECK POINT
Western Branch Intermediate
Western Branch Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Deck,Porch,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price