Come see this beautiful traditional home set in a nature lover's paradise with stunning views of the Lynnhaven River! Such a private lot & broad, unobstructed views of the water & all its inhabitants... blue herons, egrets, eagles, cardinals & sometimes dolphins! With a dock & a boat lift, you will love summer days spent fishing, tubing or just cruising at sunset. The swimming pool also creates lots of fun in the summer months! With over 4,100 square feet of living area, this home has five bedrooms upstairs plus a huge FROG & a small study downstairs that could be a bedroom. The three freshly updated bathrooms look fantastic! The family room addition is the perfect gathering spot all year long, with its incredible views & its bright sunny interior. The formal living & dining room plus the original family room give everyone room to spread out. This home is perfect for multi-generational living! Convert the addition to a downstairs primary suite. So many options!
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
4,121 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Deck,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price