Welcome to your dream home in Virginia Beach! This stunning 4 bedroom, 2 bath house is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and offers plenty of space for your family to enjoy. As you enter, you'll be greeted by a spacious living room with plenty of natural light and vaulted ceiling. You'll love cooking and entertaining in the beautiful eat-in kitchen. The primary bedroom is a true oasis, featuring two closets and an en-suite bathroom. The additional bedrooms are all generously sized for a growing family or for guests. Outside, you'll find a large backyard with a new raised deck for summer barbecues and outdoor activities. Located in a highly sought-after neighborhood, this home is just a short drive away from shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this gorgeous home your own. Seller to provide a 1 year warranty with full price offer.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
1,700 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch. Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price