Prime waterfront artistic retreat with 3 bedroom, 2 full baths, brick ranch meticulously maintained both inside and out. Ranch totally reconfigured to open up for pure enjoyment of the water views.The great room WOWS with ever changing sunrises and views from massive glass doors leading out to large deck with a pier for motorboats and a floating pier for access to kayaks or canoes. A short boat ride to downtown Norfolk and the Chesapeake Bay and only ten minutes drive to downtown Norfolk. All new stainless appliances.The kitchen is open to the great room with a bar (barstools convey) fireplace and views. Primary bathroom with a premier walk in shower with floor to ceiling porcelain tile. Cherry laminate flooring throughout common areas and oak hardwood in bedrooms.Totally rewired electrical.Floor to ceiling luxury vertical shades on 16' sliding door. Garage includes a Mini-split, an insulated garage door and rubber floor mats. HVAC and crawl space certified in excellent condition.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,446 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Ingleside Elementary School
Lake Taylor School
Detailed Room Information
- ,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. .
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. On Street,Attached.
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Deck,Porch. Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price