This lovely Cape Cod home located in the much desired Brandon Heights offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sunroom and deck allows view of the landscaped yard, cozy fireplace and spacious kitchen with tons of storage. Hardwood under carpet in original part of home Located near James River, Warwick Shopping Center and Mariners Museum. Make an appointment to view this home today.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Homer L. Hines Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. On Street.
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price