***Open House Saturday 2-4pm*** The first thing you will notice when walking into this home is the spacious, open room with soaring tall ceilings and a sweeping staircase that leads to a bonus loft/office space. This home also offers a downstairs primary bedroom. Hardwood floors flow nice throughout the first floor and the large eat-in kitchen overlooks the deck and fenced back yard. The backyard is very inviting and a great space for entertaining. This home has been well cared for. It is also located in the desirable Landstown School Districts.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,182 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price