Custom-built home with over 3300 sq ft of living space overlooking Queens Creek with 336 ft of waterfront. The open floor plan offers views of the creek from every room in the home. Large deck overlooking the Creek from the living room & PMB. This home features 10 ft ceilings, hardwood & tile floors throughout. First-floor Primary bedroom, large utility room, sunroom,2nd bedroom or office.Elegant U-shaped semi-curved staircase with solid hardwood treads and banister leading to the second floor with 2 bedrooms that have floored attic for storage or the opportunity to have 3 PMB. New HVAC was installed in 2016 & 2017. Hot water heater is heated by Oil furnace giving you an immediate unlimited supply of hot water. Home is wired for a generator. Outside features include a large 2 story 3 car detached garage / Workshop.. boathouse, pier with water, and electric with 4-6ft of water. Have a large boat needing storage Queens Creek Marina is nearby. HOME IS BEING SOLD AS IS WHERE IS
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Craftsman
2 Full/1 Half
3,341 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Thomas Hunter Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Water Softener,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Water Softener,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Concrete, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Baseboard.
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Dock,Boat House
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Dock,Deck,Porch,Boat House. Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price