Discover the perfect blend of modern comfort and timeless charm in this beautifully renovated 5-bedroom, 3-full bath home nestled within an established neighborhood in Churchland. Step inside to find a newly updated kitchen, new SS appliances, granite counters and updated cabinets. Downstairs Primary Suite w/private bath, and tiled shower w Mosaic trim! 5 BRs provide ample living space! 2-car att garage, a cozy wood stove fireplace,fenced yard featuring a decorative vinyl fence around huge half ac lot! This home effortlessly combines practicality and style. Upgrades like newer windows, hot water heater, and HVAC system provide peace of mind. Additional storage can be found in the attic. Located in the sought-after Churchland school district and near shopping,parks, and commuting routes, this home is move-in ready! Don't wait, Call today before it gets sold!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod
1,605 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Hot Water.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Association Name
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price