Enjoy all that Coastal Virginia has to offer on Grandview Island! This beautifully renovated rancher is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with deep water access to the Chesapeake Bay! Through the front door, the open concept living room/sunroom is complete with luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout, fireplace & amazing views of the water! The kitchen is open to the living room & has been updated with granite countertops & stainless steel appliances. This home has TWO primary bedrooms! All three bedrooms feature luxury vinyl plank flooring & access to a full bathroom. Just off of the sunroom, the large backyard is complete with two storage sheds, a large patio & gravel boat ramp. Property is perfect to enjoy waterfront living year round, as a second home or for AirBnB! Location offers convenient access to I-64, Grandview Nature Preserve, Buckroe Beach, Phoebus, Fort Monroe & more!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
2,226 sq. ft
Francis Asbury Elementary
Benjamin Syms Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- On Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price