Rare opportunity to find 1st PRIMARY BEDROOM + UPSTAIRS 4 BEDROOMS + massive BONUS ROOM under $440K! Popular Hidden Estates on .20 acre. Two story entrance welcomes you. 9 ft ceilings on 1st floor. Living room perfect for office. Dining room features crown molding, chair railing and door leading to hall and kitchen. Kitchen features ample cabinet and counter space. Bay window eat-in alcove is surrounded by windows with views of deck and backyard. Family room, open to kitchen, provides warmth from fireplace and access to backyard. Primary bedroom has 2 closets, an en-suite including dual vanity, extra wide jetted tub, separate shower, and water closet providing privacy. Oversized (554sf) 2 car garage. Journey upstairs to the bedrooms and 2nd floor laundry room. Many of the bedrooms feature walk-in closets! Floored attic! UPDATES: 2014: Arch. Roof, 2012: Mr Rogers windows, front & back storm doors, 2010: Wrapped trim & soffits, 2008:Kitchen tile, 2002:Gutter guards, 1998: Water softener.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,950 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Richard T. Yates Elementary
Ethel M. Gildersleeve Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Water Softener,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Electric Range,Water Softener,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price