Everything is new - just move in and enjoy! You must see this meticulously and beautifully remodeled home to include: architectural asphalt roof, landscaping, HVAC, flooring, water heater, garage door, kitchen, bathrooms, windows and the list goes on... The location is perfect in the desirable Kings Forest neighborhood with easy access to bases, beaches, shopping, dining, entertainment, culture, state parks and much more. Seller will provide 1 year home warranty. Don't miss out ~ schedule your showing today!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
1,900 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price