Exquisitely maintained, this 2667 sqft home, has no detail overlooked. As soon as you walk through your sunny front door, you are greeted with a beautiful foyer and staircase. The living room welcomes you with a cozy gas fireplace. Through this flowing layout you will find the kitchen with an eat-in area, stainless appliances, pantry, and plenty of counter & cabinet space, a formal dining room and den. On the second floor, you will find the bedrooms, including your primary suite complimented with your own sitting area, 2 (TWO) walk-in closets and wind down from your busy day in your private tub or walk-in shower. The flex space that can be used for the 4th bdrm, office space, playroom, or any other need you may have! With views of the backyard and covered deck with gazebo, this spot is perfect for entertaining friends & family!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,667 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gazebo. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac.
- Association Name
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price