Extraordinary home located in highly sought after Middle Plantation. Spacious rooms and private park-like backyard with 21'X21' gazebo with hot tub. Cathedral ceiling, large sunroom, gourmet kitchen with center island and pantry. Huge primary bedroom vaulted ceilings, large walk-in closet and bathroom with separate tub and shower. FROG is 4th bedroom and bath. Walk to the Little Neck Swimming and Racquet Club. Near bike path, award winning Kingston Elementary and shopping.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,711 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch,Gazebo,Jac/Spa/Hot Tub.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price