One-of-a-kind custom built & architect designed Craftsman styled home. Serenely set off a private lane in the heart of Little Neck. This grand home was fully renovated & re-designed in 2008 boasting a fabulous large great room, tree-topping screened-in porch, private primary suite, office spaces & keeping room/gathering/living spaces off the oversized kitchen ? an entertainer?s delight! Generous living spaces w/ custom windows lending to amazing tree-house styled views w/ beautiful natural light throughout ? a dream for nature enthusiasts! Relax your days away in this home because everything is ready for you. Did I mention that there is a 2-car detached oversized garage that has AC? It?s true! Open, airy & bright ? this home is a dream! Deep water access & deeded access to the community dock & boat ramp too!! Close to restaurants, beaches, shopping, interstates, hospitals, yacht & golf clubs ? all easily accessible. Step off the beaten track - find refuge in your private retreat!
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman
3 Full/2 Half
4,462 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
LITTLE NECK COVE
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Patio,Porch,Screened. Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price