This traditional colonial in the heart of Virginia Beach is waiting for you! Located in the highly sought after Middle Plantation neighborhood, this home has the space and amenities you are looking for. Hardwood flooring throughout which includes a dining room, formal living room, and den with a wood burning fireplace and storage. The kitchen features ample cabinets, granite countertops, wine fridge, and double ovens. The screened porch off the kitchen is great for enjoying warm summer nights! Full bathroom on the first floor leads to the wonderful salt water pool with gas heater, slide, and huge deck/patio area. Long driveway plus a two car garage for parking. Upstairs there are three bedrooms that share a large full hall bathroom with double sinks. The primary bedroom is spacious with walk in closets and an en-suite bathroom. The room above the garage is the fifth bedroom and offers privacy for guests. Conveniently located near walking trails, shopping, dining, and highway access!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
3,638 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Screened,Shed(s). Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price