Come check out this lovely 3br/2ba Brick Ranch tucked away on a natural wooded marsh at the end of a remote cul-de-sac. Backyard features a 2 Tier deck w/plenty of room for entertaining. Perfect for a first time home buyer or buyers willing to give it a little TLC. Easy access to Interstates, the Peninsula & Downtown Norfolk. Less than a mile to gate 4 Naval Base, Norfolk. Home being sold as-is, no repairs. Great for VA Renovation Loan, FHA-203K and Investors. Clear Termite & Moisture letter as of 03/21/23 prepared by John Edwards.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,302 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Northside Middle School
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,Water Softener,,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Electric Range,Water Softener,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck,Patio. Cul-De-Sac,Wooded,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price