Come enjoy country living at its finest in this custom built brick ranch on 1.11 acres in Deep Creek! Kitchen open to Family room with stone fireplace adjacent to a beautiful sunroom with built in seating, second fireplace and stainless steel sink for entertaining and relaxing. Additional room off of the family room that could be used as an office space! Enjoy country life with close proximity to Greenbrier - country setting with lovely view of a pasture and a duck pond, friendly neighbors, large yard for a pool/large garden/workshop...and still conveniently located to highways, schools, shopping and all major attractions of Hampton Roads. Current owners have recently added a chicken coop and a raised garden bed, HVAC replaced in 2022, newer boiler, septic tank replaced in 2019, New vapor barrier added in crawlspace, and newly refinished hardwood floors! Note: Sellers are leaving an original painting done by Martin Johnson himself- Amazing gift! Dont miss out on this opportunity!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
1,782 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
DEEP CREEK - 030
Deep Creek Elementary
Deep Creek Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,Water Softener,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Water Softener,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price