This beautifully appointed all brick home is located in the heart of highly sought after Bishopsgate community of Little Neck. Impressively updated and perfectly situated on a very private well manicured cul-de-sac lot. Beautifully appointed renovated kitchen boasts a spacious island, granite, updated cabinetry and newer stainless steel appliances - Every chef?s dream! Wonderful open floor plan offering large rooms, excellent flow for entertaining boasting a generous sun-game room. Gleaming hardwood floors and neutral paint/decor makes this home move-in ready! Features a side loading garage, extensive decking with mature landscaping. Offering both formal living and dining rooms, great room, two fireplaces, built-in cabinetry, front and back stairs to bedrooms and finished room over the garage- 5+ bedrooms, 4 full baths and 4,549 sq. ft. Located in the Nationally awarded Kingston Elementary school district ~ enjoy local bike paths, parks, tennis and Little Neck Swim and Racquet club!
Residential - Single Family, Other
4,549 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Cul-De-Sac,Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price