Don't miss out on this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 story home located in the Wendwood subdivision in Newport News. The bedrooms have hardwood floors, the primary bath that has recently been updated with a new shower, toilet, floors and vanity. There is also a formal living and dining room, a den with a wood burning fireplace and a kitchen that was recently remodeled with a granite countertop. There is a sunroom off of the den that leads out to an expansive deck that overlooks the pond, and the fenced back yard. The seller is offering a 1-year home warranty,
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,033 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Richard T. Yates Elementary
Ethel M. Gildersleeve Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Other. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch. Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price