This beautiful custom-built all-brick home offers a fabulous floor plan to include 3 bedrooms on the first floor, a gorgeous light-filled great room, sunroom and a second-floor suite w/ a fourth bedroom, en suite bath & bonus room. Updates include a newer roof (2020), windows (2018), skylights (2020), HVAC (2019 and 2017) & carpet (2023). The crawlspace has been encapsulated and there is a whole-house natural gas generator. Warm, inviting great room features vaulted ceiling, hardwood floors, gas FP & opens to the composite deck. Expansive eat-in kitchen offers tons of cabinet space, quartz countertops & breakfast area that opens to the sunroom. Spacious dining and living rooms are highlighted by hardwood floors & moldings. First-floor primary suite includes new carpet & large closet. Two bedrooms on first floor share Jack & Jill bath. Second floor has great potential w/ BR4, bonus room & ample storage! This is a fabulous location in Governor s Land w/ great access to main entrance.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/2 Half
4,585 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lois S Hornsby Middle School
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Deck. Corner Lot,Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price