This absolutely gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home sits on a cul-de-sac in the back of the popular Berkeley's Green neighborhood. The house offers an open floor plan with beautiful hardwood floors and 9 feet ceilings on the first floor! The kitchen boasts a ton of cabinet and counter space! All bedrooms are located upstairs. The master bedroom is amazing! It offers beautiful laminate flooring and a huge walk-in closet. It also has a great master bathroom with dual sinks, a large soaking tub, and a separate shower. The other three bedrooms are also generously sized. The backyard is fully fenced and offers plenty of space. There is a wooded view beyond the fence. Berkeleys Green amenities include pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, basketball courts, and a walking trail. This home is zoned for Matoaka Elementary, Hornsby Middle School, and Jamestown High School. More photos coming soon.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
1,970 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lois S Hornsby Middle School
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch. Cul-De-Sac,Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price