A house that s great for all you water lovers out there! Wake up to stunning views & feel the breeze on your face from your private balcony overlooking the river. And if you re feeling lazy, you can enjoy the view from bed. Boaters..you can even keep an eye on your boat in it s 25 ft private boat slip from inside! This stunning home has many updates like freshly painted walls, newer HVAC, granite kitchen counters, & an updated bath. Don t forget the little details, like the custom built-in cabinet, recessed lighting, & high ceilings that ll make your Insta followers green with envy. And that s not all..also included are a pool & clubhouse, tennis/pickleball courts, dog park, elevator, and security gate. You can enjoy everything you need in one place! There is ample parking w/ 2 assigned spaces (one in a covered carport w/ a designated storage unit) and guest spaces. The convenient location also makes getting around Hampton Roads a breeze. It's time to make your dream home a reality!
Residential - Condo, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
1,784 sq. ft
Captain John Smith Elementary
C. Alton Lindsay Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Elevator,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Dock,Boat Slip
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Boat Slip,Balcony,Porch,Shed(s). Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
- Association Name
- Pooles Grant 1642 Condominium Owner's Association
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price