Take a look.... well cared for home in Colonial Acres. This split level has your living space on the second floor overlooking the huge backyard. Sliding glass doors from the dining room lead out to the balcony where you can enjoy the summer breeze. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac just minutes from Buckroe beach you can sometimes hear the waves! The kitchen has custom cabinets with soft close, granite countertops and an under-mount sink. 13x24 ft. family room, with fireplace, on the first floor, opens through sliding glass doors to the newly screened porch, there's a huge utility room, a half bath, and plenty of storage on the first floor. Convenient to I-64, Langley AFB, and the tunnel to VB, but still in its own park-like setting. The huge backyard has a privacy fence. Oversized, 2 car garage with a mini split system plus a newer 16x12 shed. HVAC 2020.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,094 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
COLONIAL ACRES - 021
Francis Asbury Elementary
Benjamin Syms Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,Water Softener,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Water Softener,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck,Porch,Screened,Shed(s). Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price