Wonderful, large 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home located in Farmington. This one owner home has been well maintained from day one. It has been partially updated, but does need your touches to make it your own. The updated kitchen include solid surface countertops, new stainless refrigerator, new stainless ceramic range, dishwasher, microwave and more. The roof is approximately 10 to 12 years old. HVAC system was replaced in 2019, newer washer/dryer, replacement windows, and seamless gutter. The floors are carpeted in the living areas. According to the seller, there are hardwood floors underneath, although not confirmed. On a cul-de-sac and convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment. Priced to sell as other homes of this size are over $410,000. Don't let this one slip by
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,814 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
George P. Phenix
George P. Phenix
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch. Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price