Rare find practically new construction on deep water with open views! Don t miss this 2-story, 3671 sqft home. With 4 beds, 3.5 baths, and meticulous renovation top to bottom, it exudes modern elegance. The open-concept living area is flooded with natural light, thanks to large windows that provide breathtaking views of the water. New kitchen flaunts stainless appliances, granite counters, and 2 pantries. Upstairs, 4 spacious beds and a huge bonus room offer ample space. Outside, indulge in salt life with your private dock, boat lift, two jet ski lifts and floating dock all new and updated. Your peninsula style lot provides water on 3 sides, great for fishing, crabbing, and/or just providing amazing ambiance. Don't pass up this opportunity to experience the epitome of modern coastal living - schedule your private showing today!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
3,671 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
CEDAR LANDING ESTATES
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Patio,Porch,Workshop. Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
- Association Name
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price