Stately presence, private lot, and seasonal James River view! Located in the private golf and marina community of Governors Land at Two Rivers, the property offers not only an outstanding lifestyle but also a spacious comfortable home conducive to multigenerational living. Features include hardwood floors, custom millwork and built-ins, updated eat-in Kitchen, remodeled 1st floor Primary Bath, 1st and 2nd floor Primary Suites, 5 Bedrooms, front and back stairs, 2 decks, fenced yard, and a natural gas generator. First floor amenities include a formal Dining Room, Office, and an open Kitchen, Great Room and Sun Room designed for easy daily living. The spacious 38x14 first floor Primary Suite with remodeled luxurious Bath and private deck area is a gracious retreat. The second floor offers a large Bonus Room with vaulted ceiling, and 4 Bedrooms (BDRM 5 could be 2nd Bonus Room). Sited on a cul-de-sac location with quick access into the 200 Acre conservancy leading to the James River.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
5,007 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lois S Hornsby Middle School
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Attic Fan
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price