Creekview, 1910, farmhouse with added single level additions. The original pine floors will lead you through the foyer, small office space, living room, dining room and kitchen. The kitchen offers gas cooking, and the exposed beams are original. Downstairs includes half bath, laundry and butlers pantry. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms and a full bath. The owners suite addition is suitable for an in-law residence featuring an oversized bedroom, full bath and a flex room. The den has a private exterior entrance with a handicap ramp. The 2nd addition features 18-foot cathedral ceilings, custom fixtures, stainless steel bar sink & teak wood bar top.
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse
2 Full/1 Half
3,083 sq. ft
ALL OTHERS AREA 126
Other Middle School
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,In-Law Floorplan,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Porch. Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price