Situated on a cul-de-sac, this lovely home features a versatile 3 level floor plan. Wide open living/dining space with feature gas fireplace and cathedral ceilings. Updated kitchen with white cabinets and cozy breakfast nook. Generous first floor owners suite with hardwood floors, walk in closet and oversized bathroom. The second floor has a large loft space with handy built ins and two generous bedrooms. Lower level, offers bedroom 4 and extra room that makes an excellent craftroom, workout room or just extra storage space. Two car attached garage. Lovely location at the head of the cul-de-sac, overlooking woodland, enjoy two level decks and easy maintenance yard.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
3,140 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
LAKE POWELL FOREST
Laurel Lane Elementary / fmr. Rawls Byrd
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price