Beautiful home in the heart of Rolling Woods. Within 10 minutes of hospitals, shopping and entertainment. Enter into the well lit foyer flanked by the Dining Room and Flex room which would make a fabulous home office to work out of. The kitchen and great room area I can only describe as "so cozy". Light the Fireplace and stretch out on that big sectional that is all the rage right now. Spend time next summer on the deck enjoying a great cook out and family time. Lets not forget the absolutely ample sized bedrooms and room over the garage upstairs. Envision your family in their perfect home....this is it.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,150 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Laurel Lane Elementary / fmr. Rawls Byrd
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator,Washer
- Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price