Welcome to the coveted James Landing neighborhood! This spacious 5 bed, 4.5 bath home is perfect for relaxed living and entertaining. It features many extras to include large living spaces and a chefs kitchen w/ new appliances that opens to a breakfast area/sunroom. Upstairs you'll find a private master suite with sitting area, multiple walk-in closets and a luxurious bath. The lower level features an all-purpose room with wet bar that would make a great game room or man cave. Out back you'll find an updated detached guest house with 1 bedroom, a full bath, kitchenette, living area and bonus room. Relax by the beautiful salt water in-ground swimming pool, hot tub and outdoor shower surrounded by a multi-level patio, gazebo and decking. James Landing is just a short distance from CNU, Riverside, Mariners Museum and more! Don't miss this one!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
4,754 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ethel M. Gildersleeve Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Chain Link,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Porch,Gazebo,Jac/Spa/Hot Tub.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price