Priced BELOW recent appraisal. Flooded with natural light this gently lived in 4 BR 3.5 BA over 4,000 sq ft transitional style home with lower level is just waiting for YOU!! Freshly painted interior, new carpet and pad on 1st and 2nd floors, new refrigerator and RHEEM water softener and whole house filtration system have been installed since purchasing. Wonderful first floor open floorplan, perfect for entertaining as well as everyday enjoyment. Second floor features over sized Primary suite with two closets and spa-like bath. Enormous bonus room---could be 5th bedroom---plus 3 additional bedrooms and hall bath. Walk out lower level features a very large recreation room with full bath and wet bar. HOA covers trash and recycling.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
4,162 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 117
Laurel Lane Elementary / fmr. Rawls Byrd
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Water Softener,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Water Softener,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price