Come see this 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath beauty before it's gone! This home offers formal living and dining rooms! Eat-In kitchen with ceramic tile floor, upgraded gas range, and stainless appliances opens up to a HUGE family room with vaulted ceiling! Beautiful upgraded flooring throughout the downstairs! Primary bedroom with walk-in closet and full bath with jetted tub! All bedrooms are good size especially the Finished Room over Garage which can offer options for any family! Go ahead and plan the housewarming cookout on the large deck overlooking peaceful woods! Added bonuses include 2 car garage, additional storage shed, newer roof, located on quiet cul-de-sac, and sellers to convey balance of American Home Shield Home Warranty! Quick and easy access to Rt 58 bypass and all of Hampton Roads! Come see and call this one home today!
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,300 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
King`s Fork Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price