Are you looking to live in one of downtown's premier condo buildings? Look no further. Outside your building you are within immediate proximity to the Pagoda, Waterside Town Point Park, Nauticus, Scope, Chrysler Hall, restaurants, shops and theaters. New interior paint and carpet. HVAC approx. 1 year old. Kitchen approx. 5 years old. Oversized balcony for personal use or entertainment. This building offers an onsite building manager, professionally maintained gardens, deep water marina. Pets are allowed with restrictions. One assigned garage parking space + an assigned storage unit. Condo fee includes cable, elevator, exercise room, ground maintenance, security, water, sewer, trash pickup. Enjoy all that downtown Norfolk has to offer.
Residential - Townhouse, Traditional
1,390 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Walter Herron Taylor Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Balcony. Waterfront.
- Association Name
- Freemason Harbour Condominium Association
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price