Situated on a nice sized lot in the Brookgreene Commons neighborhood, be prepared to be charmed by this well maintained Ranch. Move right into this freshly painted Home with new luxury vinyl plank flooring and carpeting throughout. Details you will appreciate: vaulted Great Room with skylights and wood burning fireplace, Formal Dining Room, Eat in Kitchen with ceramic tile flooring, 1 car attached garage with opener, gutters and downspouts, vinyl replacement windows, and a new sliding glass door leading to the privacy fenced back yard with patio and storage shed. Attends First Colonial schools and offers easy access to beaches, military bases, interstate access, shopping and dining.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,459 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price