Enjoy one-level living in this "southern charm" home on a cove of the Lynnhaven River. Picturesque, private setting w inviting covered front porch on large corner, cul-de-sac lot near Club Brittnay swim club. Tastefully updated home with beautiful eat in kitchen (freshly painted) with large pantry and granite counters. Ideal entertaining spaces with large dining room and great room with vaulted ceilings and stone fireplace. Beautiful hardwood floors in the main living spaces. Enjoy evening sunsets overlooking the water on the brick patio with built in grill, large firepit, heated/cooled greenhouse, and storage shed. Excellent schools and central Great Neck location.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
3,051 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Great Neck Middle
Frank W. Cox
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch,Shed(s),Jac/Spa/Hot Tub. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
- Association Name
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price