Located off Shoe Lane between the James River, JRCC Golf Course, and CNU campus, only minutes from the area's major cultural, educational and medical centers. Tucked away on a private lane with a country feel within the heart of Mid-town Newport News. All brick traditional with open entrance foyer, spacious rooms, hardwood floors, private backyard. Lower level currently used as play area, but great for in-home exercise equipment, media room, or accessible storage. Two very large walk-in attics with expansion possibilities. Backyard garden with patio, sitting area, and inviting space for outdoor entertaining. Lovely home, wonderful location!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
3,604 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ethel M. Gildersleeve Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Sump Pump,Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Association Name
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price