Waterfront Home on Lambs Creek Canal with Dock & Deep Water Access. Kitchen with ample counter/cabinet space & walk-in Pantry. Dining Area & Formal Dining Room, First Floor Bedroom adjacent to Full Bath. Living Room w/Fireplace. Hardwood Flooring throughout downstairs. Master Bedroom is very spacious - Master Bath nicely updated with Double Sinks, Jetted Tub & Separate Shower. Checkout the spare/game room next to the oversized two car garage. Don's miss your chance to own this beautiful waterfront property!
Residential - Single Family, Other
2,375 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Deck,Porch,Shed(s). Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price