Come check out this beautiful 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom house on a culdesac in the Glenwood subdivision. Walk in to the formal living space with high ceilings, open to the dining room. Roof, 2005. HVAC, 2017. Oversized Tankless Water Heater, 2020. Stainless steel gas stove, 2022. Can be converted to electric.New floors 2015. Windows 2010. Large window above front door will be replaced prior to closing. Concrete patio and walk way to garage, 2017. Fence, 2016. Refinished countertops & new backsplash.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,270 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
GLENWOOD - 418
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price