Welcome home! This beautifully maintained, Waterfront Great Neck Ranch is situated on a large, wooded, over 3/4 acre lot overlooking Wolfsnare Creek with tidal access to the Lynnhaven Waterways. As you enter, you will be captivated by the Vaulted Ceilings stunningly clad in repurposed pine wood from a 400-year-old barn in North Carolina, Recessed lighting, and Hardwood floors. The open living room flows into the Eat-At-Kitchen and Dining area. Stainless Appliances include Jenn Air Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, and a Warming Drawer. Down the hall, you will find a large primary Ensuite, featuring the same 400 yr old pine vaulted ceilings, Double Vanity, Walk In Closet, Recessed Lighting, and French doors opening to a Deck, Hot tub and Patio. Enjoy Summers in the back yard and winters by the Gas Fireplace.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,946 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Great Neck Middle
Frank W. Cox
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Marble, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Oil. .
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Off Street,Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch,Jac/Spa/Hot Tub. Wooded,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price