BETTER THAN NEW! Built in 2019 by HH Hunt Homes, this home is immaculate & incredibly spacious! Situated on a 1 acre wooded lot; one of the largest in the community. Upgrades galore! Notice the sprawling front porch & beautiful curb appeal. The gourmet kitchen is a showstopper & features a huge entertaining island, walk-in pantry, butlers pantry/bar, granite counters, backsplash, SS appliances, tons of storage in all those cabinets & more! In the great room, cozy up to the chic fireplace (2023). French doors add elegance & versatility to the dining room. Downstairs is complete w/ a study, 5th bedroom/flex room, & sunroom. Upstairs find the primary bedroom w/ ensuite bath, 3 additional bedrooms -all have walk in closets- plus a loft that lives like a 2nd family room. Hardwood floors throughout entire home. Extend Summer, relax, & entertain w/ the fiberglass, salt-water, heated, POOL complete w/ pool shed, deck w/ sunsetter shade that overlooks the custom paver patio! LOW $15/month HOA
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman
2 Full/1 Half
3,749 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Laurel Lane Elementary / fmr. Rawls Byrd
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Other. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Porch. Cul-De-Sac,Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price