Custom California bungalow style home in the heart of Colonial Williamsburg on a wooded lot of just over an acre waiting to be revived to its former glory. Rare opportunity for sprawling all brick home that offers 1 lvl living & finished basement near William & Mary & the historic District. You enter the home into a grand entrance hall foyer and the vast rooms can be utilized to suit almost any lifestyle or family dynamic as well as for entertaining. 3 BRs & 3.5 BAs on the main lvl along w a wonderful sunrm & huge open family room/dining rm. Hardwood floors can be found throughout much of the main lvl. 4 fireplaces in the home including a wonderful raised hearth fireplace in the large eat in kitchen. A 4th BR, full BA, & great rm are located on the walk-out lower lvl. Gardens could easily be restored to their original beauty containing years of mature plantings. With a little love, this property has the potential to be a showstopper with a great floor plan in a wonderful setting.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Bungalow
4 Full/1 Half
4,286 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 114
Matthew Whaley Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price