Beautiful home nestled in the renowned community of Eagle Harbor. Larger lot with a wooded backyard. Spend evenings toasting marshmallows over your brick firepit. Newly remodeled kitchen with an island that is an entertainer's dream, gleaming granite countertops, and matching stainless steel appliances. Enjoy coffee while sitting in the breakfast nook with a wonderful wooded view. Massive family room with gas fireplace. Primary suite with 2 large walk-in closets and tranquil bathroom with newly renovated extra large shower. The other three bedrooms are spacious and have large closets. Newer HVAC system. HUGE BONUS the yard has an invisible dog fence, which was installed by Invesible Dog Fence, Inc, in 2019. Two collars and all equipment are included. Spend your summer days lounging under the cabana at the community pool. Relax after work by fishing off the pier or by taking a run or walk around the lake. Very family-oriented with family events and children's activities.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Isle of Wight
2,639 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Deck,Porch. Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price