Well maintained home in established Three Oaks community is bright and open with oak hardwood flooring throughout the downstairs. Large open eat-in kitchen has pantry, plenty of cabinets, granite counters, SS appliances including gas range opens to living area with fireplace and large windows and slider overlooking deck and wooded lot is ideal for entertaining or just relaxing. Huge primary bedroom has sitting area, walk-in closet and primary bath with jetted tub and double vanity. All bedrooms are large including 5th bedroom/bonus room. Laundry room is so big that you might even enjoy doing laundry. It is situated on .46 acre corner lot on quiet cul-de-sac. Fantastic location...minutes to bases, restaurants, shopping and beaches. This neighborhood also has a community park and playground. Windows - 2017 and 2012, Gas Hot Water Heater - 2019, HVAC (Zoned) - 2015 and 2012, Roof - 2014.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
3,540 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Three Oaks Elementary
Princess Anne Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price