This charming residence is situated on a tranquil pond in a serene community that rests alongside Queens Creek. You can reach the water using the community boat launch and dock. The Owners Association is only $35 per year and is voluntary. This property is ideal for a multi-generational household as it boasts a spacious bedroom, full bathroom, and a great room on the upper level. On the first floor, you'll find a living area, a patio, and a porch connected to the primary suite. The garage can accommodate two vehicles and has additional space for your golf cart.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
3,275 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Other Middle School
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch,Shed(s). Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price